Byron Beachside Schoolies is available for 7 Night stays, Satuday to Saturday only;
Availability & Pricing is available via our on-line booking page
Schoolies bookings will not be accepted in our Bay Royal Apartments.
Booking, Deposit & Balances:
1. A principal persons details will be required for the group booking, and will be required to make all payments,
2. A Deposit of $400 per person (per the maximum number of guests) is required, and is payable at time of booking by (EFT) Electronic Funds Transfer only; BSB: 062-514 / Acct#: 1020-4416 / Acct Name: NBJ Trust / Ref: Reservation # & Booking Name,
3. A credit card number is also required at time of booking for security purposes and will be used if there is a shortfall in the bond collected to cover cost,
4. The balance is payable 14 days prior to arrival (via EFT as above),
5. All guests must complete the form (below) and send by post or email to our office at least 14 days prior to arrival.
6. $400 per person is required as a security bond, and will be payable with the final instalment 14 days prior to arrival,
7. The Bond will be held in "trust" until the apartment’s final service has been completed. Any additional expenses incurred will be deducted from the bond accordingly, and any remaining funds will be refunded via EFT to a designated account,
8. Management reserves the right to charge the principle person for such costs as, but limited by, damages, breakages, lost keys, missing items, late departure, extra cleaning, and any unpaid expenses exceeding the bond paid.
9.The security bond will only be refunded on the finalisation of any repairs that are deemed required by management, and whereby an insurance claim is required to rectify damages, the bond will not be refunded.
10. Deposit is non refundable,
11. Within 1 month of arrival the full cost of the apartment will be charged (no bond will be charged),
12. The booking is non transferable, and only persons listed at time of booking will be accepted unless otherwise agreed by the manager.
Arrival – Departure:
13. No refunds will be given for Early Departure.
14. Check-in is after 2pm,
15. Check-out is strictly 10am,
16. All guests must provide parent or guardian contact details prior to arrival.
Condition of Apartment:
17. Please inspect apartment on arrival, the Apartment is required to be left in a similar tidy state on departure,
18. Report any damage and or breakages that occur as soon as possible, to allow for appropriate repairs to be carried out,
19. Smoking is not permitted inside apartments, ashtrays are provided for use in outdoor areas,
20. Ensure all kitchen appliances & dining facilities (dishes, plates, pots, etc.) are left clean, dried, and away,
21. All rubbish must be removed regularly during your stay, and on departure, to maintain sanitary conditions.
22. Apartments must be securely locked when no-one is in attendance and throughout the night,
23. No responsibility will be taken for any personal articles left in apartments during the stay or after departure.
Behaviour & Additional Charges
24. Only registered guests are permitted entry to the apartments and grounds
25. A wrist band will be issued upon arrival & must be worn for the duration of the stay for in-house security purposes. Only guests wearing a wrist band will be permitted in the apartments.
26. Any unregistered persons staying in apartments may result in all occupants being vacated permanently from the premises, and whereby the average nightly rate will apply for each unregistered person for the total nights the apartment has been occupied.
27. An unregistered person will be deemed as staying in the apartment if present at any time (day or night), and will therefore be subject to accommodation charges as previously stated, irrespective of if the unregistered person has been present for the entirety of the booking. The calculated charge will be deducted from the Security Bond in trust or the credit card supplied by the principal person.
28. Unruly behaviour may result in the partial or full loss of the security bond paid, as determined by management, and the occupants will be duely notified of the infringement particulars & the penalty cost to be incurred.
29. Management reserves the right to ask any or all occupants to vacate the premises without refund, for any un-ruly behaviour or disruptions caused.